Back Pain Treatment
Back pain is one of the most common pain illnesses today. It is a chronic disorder characterized by a persistent dull or sharp pain per the lower back. It may be also associated with burning, stiffness, numbness or tingling with the pain shooting down the buttocks and the legs. Ayurvedic village famous for Ayurvedic Back pain treatment.
When we stand, the lower back functions to hold most of the weight of the body. When we bend, extend or rotate at the waist, the lower back is involved in the movement. Back pain is frequently caused by moving, lifting things or twisting of the waist. Severe pain in the back can be quite debilitating to patients. Pain in the lower back restricts activity and reduces work capacity and quality of enjoyment of everyday living and turns daily life into a misery.
Symptoms of back pain may include:
- Muscle ache
- Shooting or stabbing pain
- Pain that radiates down your leg
- Limited flexibility or range of motion of the back
- Inability to stand up straight
Why Ayurvedic village for back pain treatment
- Our experience of over 18 years makes us the best at offering the services required to effectively heal.
- The Ayurvedic back pain treatment offered is time-tested, safe and effective.
- The ayurvedic severe back pain treatment is natural and holistic.
- Our comprehensive approach helps retard the chances of a recurrence.
- Patients can continue to live life with renewed confidence.