Ayurvedic Elakizhi Treatment
Elakizhi (Ela meaning Leaves; Kizhi meaning Bolus or Potli) is an Ayurvedic treatment which includes sweat inducing method. It is a process in which herbal leaves are fried with some medicated oil and other ingredients and are tied in a potli. This potli is dipped into hot medicated oil and then applied slowly all over the body or the affected area. It relieves body pain, stiff joints, back aches and similar ailments. Elakizhi is a massage therapy, which is highly effective in treatments of ailments affecting the bones and joints. Highly advisable for bone and joint conditions such as Arthritis, Spinal problems, Spondylitis, Lower Back Pain, sports injuries etc.
Benefits of Elakizhi Treatment
- Helps improving muscle strength
- It slowdowns the process of aging
- Alleviates sore muscles and joints
- Relieves body pain and stiffness
- Enhances blood circulation
- Treatment is effective for Arthritis problems
- Very effective for patients suffering from Paralysis
- Removes dryness of the skin
- Effective for patients with Slipped Disc
- Relieves from Sprain and other sports injuries
- Very relaxing and detoxifying
Why choose Agni Ayurvedic Village(Mumbai)For Elakizhi Treatment
- We have an experience of 20 years which makes us the best at offering the services required.
- The Elakizhi treatment offered is reliable, harmless and effective.
- Our treatment is natural and holistic.
- Our approach helps remove the odds of a recurrence.
- Patients can continue to live life with improved self-assurance.