Ayurvedic Nasyam Treatment ( Sinus Therapy)
Nasyam means instillation of medicated oil or ghee through the nasal passage. The excess of toxins accumulated in the throat, nose and head is eliminated. Patient is asked to lie down on his/her back on a wooden cot and then the Nasyam is given. The body, especially head, neck and chest, should be massaged with oil before the procedure. Here are few types of Nasyam:
- Virechana Nasyam : In this type of Nasyam strong medicines are used to expel out the doshas instantaneously from the head region.
- Brimhana Nasyam : This Nasyam treatment nourishes and strengthens the head region, senses and intellectual functions. It builds up the weaker parts and is indicated in vata diseases of the head like migraine, loss of voice, diseases of mouth, difficulty in opening eyes and difficulty in lifting hands. Ghee medicated with herbs are used as medicines.
- Samana Nasyam : This type of Nasyam subsidises the increase of a dosha without expelling it out. It is moderate, neither too strong nor too mild. This is good mainly in conditions like skin discolouration, hair loss and eye diseases. Medicated water and milk can be used for this purpose. The amount of medicines can be either 4 or 6 drops of medicated oil depending upon the dosha involvement.
Benefits of Nasyam Treatment
- It enhances the activity of sense organs and protects the person from diseases pertaining to head
- Lubricates the nasal passage
- It keeps the eyes, nose and ear healthy
- It prevents the early greying of hair
- It prevents early aging process
- Relieves from headache, earache and clears the throat
- Releases stress and tension from shoulder and neck area Helps in curing sinus
- Relieves from migraine
Why choose Agni Ayurvedic Village For Nasyam Treatment
- We have an experience of 20 years which makes us the best at offering the services required
- The Nasyam treatment offered is reliable, harmless and effective
- Our treatment is natural and holistic
- Our approach helps remove the odds of a recurrence
- Patients can continue to live life with improved self-assurance