Home >> Treatments >> Ayurvedic Treatments >> Netratarpanam
Ayurvedic treatment for the eyes by application of medicated oils is known as Netratarpanam. In this procedure, the patient is made to lie on his/her back on dhroni and medicated ghee is then poured gently into the patients eyes and later in the process the eyes will be open and closed for couple of times under the doctors supervision.
Benefits of Netra Tarpanam
- Helps to eliminate dryness, itchness and irritation of the eyes.
- Eases wrinkles and dark circles around eyes.
- Improves Vision.
- Nourishes and rejuvenates eyes.
- Enhances the beauty of the eyes.
- This therapy heals stiffness, pain and roughness around the eyes.
- It strengthens the eyes and protects them against the sun’s sharp ray.
- This therapy is also very helpful for serious eye disorders such as poor vision, eye fatigue and glaucoma.