Ayurvedic Pichu Treatment (Spine Therapy)
Pichu is a palliative Treatment for ailments of the whole body. During this treatment, a long, thick layer of cotton wool soaked with warm medicated oil is applied over the affected area. The oil is replaced periodically to keep it warm and therapeutic. Pichu, one of the Purvakarma therapies, is considered an effective treatment for diseases of the cranial nerves arising from Vata disorder. This therapy is very effective for degenerative and painful spinal problems.
Benefits of Pichu Treatment
- Reduces the burning sensation in the scalp and other scalp diseases.
- Prevents hair fall, split hair and premature greying of hair.
- Relieves headache and migraine.
- Induces sleep.
- Improves memory.
- Decreases stiffness in neck and eye strain.
- Treats psychological as well as neurological disorders like paralysis and facial palsy.
- Paralysis of the body
- Cervical and lumbar spondylosis