An Ayurvedic Approach for PCOS/PCOD At Agni
PCOS/ PCOD which stands for PolyCystic Ovarian Syndrome / Disease has developed as a significant issue that undermines the contraceptive strength of ladies as well as one which really corrupts personal satisfaction and confidence. A metabolic issue with an imbalance of numerous hormones, PCOS/ PCOD triggers plenty of signs and symptoms. Challenging signs and symptoms of PCOS/ PCOD like weight gain in the midriff of the body, skin pigmentation particularly around the neck, irregular periods, hirsutism ( unwanted growth of hair around the face or back ) and infertility need a proper and professional ayurvedic assessment for fruitful management.
Being a complex metabolic issue, PCOS requires a skillful blend of Ayurvedic medications, dietary adjustments according to every patient’s body type (or Prakriti), Yoga, exercise and certain lifestyle changes. Ayurvedic Panchakarma treatment works on the imbalances of PCOS/ PCOD like slow digestion, insulin resistance, unevenness of reproductive hormones, imbalanced metabolism and so forth instead of embracing a limited methodology of overseeing just the side effects and treating only the symptoms. Ayurvedic Panchakarma helps in root cause management by cleansing, detoxifying and re-establishing the hormonal and metabolic imbalances that plague women with PCOS.
When should you approach us?
- If periods are irregular or there is no periods at all
- Difficulty in getting pregnant ( due to irregular or failure to ovulate)
- There is excess hair growth on the face, back or chest
- Thinning of hair
Why choose Agni Ayurvedic Village for PCOS/ PCOD Treatment?
- Our experience in traditional Ayurvedic treatments of over 22 years makes us the best at offering professional services required to effectively treat any disease condition.
- Our Panchakarma therapies, herbal medicines, yoga/ meditation and diet will promote detoxification and metabolic correction.
- Our treatments are natural and holistic.
- Patients can continue to live their life with renewed confidence.
For more information please visit – ayurvedicvillage.com/pcod-treatment.php
OR Contact us on – +917506650605/06