Ayurvedic Facial- Mukhalepanam
Mukha means Face in Sanskrit.
Lepam meaning exotic Ayurvedic herbal paste
The herbal and organic ingredients in a customized Ayurvedic Mukhalepam contain the perfect mixture of nutrients that add radiance to your skin.
It slows the signs of aging, dodges fine lines and wrinkles and provides a good skin tone.
It prevents pigmentation and discoloration of facial skin and is valuable in the treatment of conditions associated with sunburn.
The recipe of the lepam is chosen after analyzing the skin type of the patient and the precise requirements he or she needs.
Procedure and Length of the Treatment
The application of an interesting customized herbal paste on the face for a period of time is known as Mukhalepam. It is a simple Ayurvedic skin care treatment that consists of applying freshly prepared facial creams and massaging them onto the face. The herbal and organic face pack contains different herbs made into a paste. It takes about 15-30 minutes depending upon the condition of the patient.
Advantages of Ayurvedic Mukhalepam
● Helps in treating and preventing acne.
● Helps in fighting Psoriasis.
● Helps in fading of pimples.
● Helps to reduce any marks or discoloration on the skin.
● Calms down any pain and itchiness related to skin infections.
● Helps to relieve skin injuries.
● Increases blood flow which helps in glowing of skin.
● This therapy increases the prana (vital energy) which enhances the skin keeping it fresh and alive.
● The absorption of oils from the herbal paste helps to nourish the skin cells thereby improving skin hydration.
● Helps you attain peace and relaxation that repairs the body and boosts immune response.
● Calms down the nerves and reduces exhaustion.
● Helps in relieving strain around the eyes.