Ayurvedic Panchakarma Treatment (Detoxification Therapy)
What is Panchakarma?
Panchakarma means five procedures in Sanskrit. It is one of the most vital practices in Ayurveda which helps in clearing out all the toxins in the body. In Ayurveda it is considered to balance the doshas in our body known as "vata," "pitta," and "kapha." When the doshas are not in balance it means that there is a lot of toxins present in the body. Here Panchakarma plays the role of balancing the doshas by removing the toxins out of the body. Panchakarma not just purifies the body but also rejuvenates and builds up the immune system.
How is the Panchakarma Treatment done?
Panchakarma is a five step process. These are Bio cleansing procedures in Ayurveda. By these methods the toxins accumulated in the body are expelled through the natural orifices of the body.
There are two types of Panchakarma
|Vamana( Induced vomit)||Vamana(Induced Vomit)|
|Nasyam(Nasal Application)||Nasyam(Nasal Application)|
|Kashaya Vasti(Medicated Decoction Enema)||Vasti(Enema)|
|Sneha Vasti(Medicated Oil Enema)||Rakta Mokshana(Purification of Blood)|
Who needs this Treatment?
There is no restriction as such anyone can do the Panchakarma treatment. It is one of the safest treatment which does not have any side effects. It is still safe to get an ayurvedic practitioner’s consultation before going for the treatment.
How often should one go for this treatment?
Just the way how every machine needs servicing, same way our body also needs it servicing. Panchakarma helps in rejuvenating and cleansing the body. Ayurveda recommends that a fit person should be treated at least once a year while it can vary from twice a year to daily for a person with disease.
What are the benefits of Panchakarma treatment?
- Helps detoxify and rejuvenate the body
- Helps in elimination of toxins
- Speeds up the metabolism rate
- Helps in reducing and maintaining the weight
- Improves the process of the digestive system
- Helps in opening up of blocked channels
- Helps to rid of any stress
Why choose Agni Ayurvedic Village
- We have an experience of 20 years which makes us the best at offering the services required.
- The Panchakarma treatment that we offered is reliable, harmless and effective
- Our treatment is natural and holistic
- Our approach helps remove the odds of a recurrence
- Patients can continue to live life with improved self-assurance