Sports injuries are injuries that occur during sport, athletic activities, or exercising. Rehabilitation is the restoration of anatomical, physiological and psychological injuries caused due to any sports related injury.
Ayurvedic rehabilitation treatments will promote healing and recovery, improves fitness and performance.
Most common sports injuries are sprains and strains. Sports injury should be resorted and treated with utmost care and bringing back good health and fitness of muscles using Ayurvedic therapies, detox, nutritious food, yoga and meditation for a long lasting and durable physical and mental well-being is our motto.
When should you approach us:
- Dislocated shoulder/ shoulder pain
- Muscle tear like hamstring injuries and other Muscle Injuries
- ligament tears, stretches, ACL injuries
- Stiffness and Swelling of joints
- Muscles in the quadriceps, the calves, hamstrings, groin, lower back, and shoulder are the most common sites for pulled muscles.
- Pain management
- Chronic fatigue
- Macrotraumatic injuries caused due to fall or accident
- Microtraumatic injuries caused due to overuse of joints, muscles, ligaments, tendons etc.
- Pain and Inflammation of joints.
- Muscle spasm
- To improve flexibility and Range Of Movement
- To promote Strength and Endurance
Why Ayurvedic Village for Sports Rehabilitation?
- Therapeutic modalities and medications are used to create an optimal environment for injury repair.
- Complete Functional Recovery.
- Maintenance and prevention of reinjury.
- rehabilitation and recovery are not only physical but also psychological.
- Control pain and swelling.
- Re-establishing neuromuscular control.
- Strength building and rejuvenation.
- Restoration of Strength, Power, Speed, Agility and Endurance.
- Illness treatments are done with proper doctor consultation.